Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top Five: Favorite Toddler Pins

Happy New Year! One of my goals for 2013 is to create, make, and bake more of the pins I have collected on Pinterest. Some of things I plan on doing this year are from My Little One pin board. It's a board of pins just for my toddler.

Here are my top five favorite pins on My Little One pin board: 

DIY Sidewalk Paint

This easy-to-make paint made with food coloring, corn starch, and water makes a super fun and easy summer activity. You can find the recipe at All Things Simple.



A Handmade Hideaway

This little playhouse is so cute. Now I just have to convince my husband to build it. You can find the instructions on how to build it and a price list of all the materials on The Handmade Home



DIY Fishing Game

On Design Dazzle you can find free printable fish and instructions on how to create this fun game for little ones. I think my 2 1/2-year old will love this. 



Toddler Lunch

This is such a cute way to serve lunch since most toddlers, including mine, are so picky. You give them an ice cube tray full of fruits, veggies, crackers, and even cookies. It's a great way to give them variety while experimenting with new foods. You can find out what foods are pictured below at Pink Pistachio.



Kids Artwork Book

I couldn't find where the original post of this picture came from, but I love the idea. You scan your kids artwork and create keepsake books. You can add pictures of your kids creating the artwork or their school picture to track their grade/age. 



You can find and follow My Little One pin board, here. Or follow all of my Pinterest boards, here.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

That outside house is nicer than my actual house. What the heck?!? LOVE it!

I should try that fishing one. I might be able to convince myself to get the ambition to do that one.