Sunday, January 13, 2013

Product Review: Yonanas "Ice Cream" Maker

 I love banana "ice cream"- it's one of my favorite go-to treats. You make a delicious frozen treat out of frozen bananas and you can add other fruit like strawberries or berries or you can add peanut butter for a WAY yummy treat. Click here for my Peanut Butter Banana "Ice Cream" recipe. So delish!

I was really excited when I received a Yonanas Banana Ice Cream Maker for Christmas. I thought this would be such a fun and easy way to make my delicious frozen concoction. It did a really good job making the bananas into what looked just like ice cream. After you put in the first frozen banana, you then put in your mix-in's, and then another banana. When finished you have to mix it all together really well. I like it a little more creamy and add a splash of vanilla almond milk.

Personally I thought it was a little easier to make it in my small blender and it always came out perfect. But since I have the Yonanas maker I will use it even though it takes more time and it is a little harder to clean than my blender.


2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

That thing looks too complicated for someone like me. But the yummy treat sounds divine.

Can I make a request? Will you post some more dinner recipes? Even links to good sites would help. You always find the yummiest ones and I kind of suck at finding them. I need to try something new and I figure, who better to ask then you? :) You really don't have to if you don't want to though.

Michele said...

Marisa, of course I will. I have found some good ones. I will post them very soon.