Thursday, December 20, 2012

Monthly Pinspiration

It's the most wonderful time of the year. I love the Christmas music, decorations, homemade goodies from neighbors, parties with friends, and all the fun holiday festivities with the family. 

I was so inspired this month that I am sharing three more pins: 

8 Tutorials to Get Beautiful Holiday Photos
Source: Kevin & Amanda
Their website has a ton of tips, tricks, and advice on photography, plus a lot of other fun stuff. Find the post about creating your own beautiful holiday photos, here.

Found on my Pinterest Board "Photography Ideas

How To Make Your Own Wreath
Source: Fellow Fellow
I love this pin. It shows step-by-step instructions on how to make a wreath using fresh plants. Find out how to make your very own wreath, here.

Found on my Pinterest Board "Winter Holidays"

Gingerbread Snowflakes
I love homemade gingerbread cookies! They are one of my favorite holiday treats. This lovely website gives you a recipe for gingerbread cookies as well as illustrations on how to decorate them like perfect snowflakes. Find the recipe, here.

Found on my Pinterest Board "Winter Holidays"

You can find me (and follow me) on Pinterest, here.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

That wreath is to DIE for! Looking at that tutorial closer for sure. Thanks for the link! :)