Thursday, January 12, 2012

Indecisive

You may not know this about me, but I am a really indecisive person. I completely blame the Libra in me. When it comes to certain things it takes me forever to make a decision. I just always want to make sure I am making the right choice. For example, my husband and I will FINALLY decide what to do for date night and then on the way there I say "we could do __________ instead." It drives him crazy. Or when I was picking out a new pancake syrup at the store (because I was carelessly giving my family pure nasty syrup for breakfast with the first ingredient being High Fructose Corn Syrup). It took me about five minutes to look at all of the bottles and make a decision. It doesn't sound that bad but my choice was between just a few brands - a few brands and it took five full minutes. Finally I did decide on a bottle of organic 100% pure maple syrup. It was so worth it, instead of it tasting like sickly sweet sugar, it tastes sweet and it actually tastes like maple! Go figure. Best decision ever.

But the real reason for this post is because before the new year I was going back on forth on if I should stop blogging. It seems like 80-90% of my blogging friends have stopped blogging and I just wasn't sure if I wanted to continue. I finally decided that I would keep my Slice of Lime blog but would stop my The Girl Loves Cupcakes blog. I was happy with that decision until I was contacted this week from an Editor at Woman's World Magazine asking for my "expert" opinion on cupcake mixes. I told her I was no expert but did give her my opinion on my absolute favorite cupcake mix. Guess what? My advice will be published in March. I will keep you posted. But now I am thinking I need to continue my cupcake blog. I just don't know what to do.

If you are wondering what my favorite cupcake mix is you will have to stay tuned - cause I'm not telling. Or maybe I will. No, I won't. Or maybe...

1 comment:

Diane said...

Yeah! I usually see your blog posts through my blog feeder, but last time I visited it directly your blog wasn't set up for comments. So glad it is now so that I can tell you how fun your blog is and how glad I am that you haven't given up on it. I, for one, would really miss it. And I'm sure I'm not alone.